Braised Tofu Stir Fry
A quick and easy lunch recipe packed with flavour. This braised tofu from Marigold is so handy and really high quality.
Marigold Braised Tofu 225g product, it has a meaty short rib, texture. You can add any seasoning you like and create dozens of dishes with it!
1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp ginger soy sauce
3 cloves minced garlic
1/4 ground cayenne
splash of corn flour in water
You could easily use regular soy and fresh ginger. And you could swap the cayenne for chili flakes.
1. Prep your veg, wash and chop.
2. Fry the green beans on a high heat for 3 minutes.
3. Then add the peppers, garlic and sauces. Fry for a further 3 minutes.
4. Add a splash of corn flour to thicken.
5. Add the braised tofu, sliced, and mix well until heated through.
6. Add your rice to a bowl and the tasty braised tofu stir fry on top!
Sign up for exclusive recipes, product reviews, nutrition info and all things plant-based in Ireland.
For more recipes
with this amazing braised tofu product pop along to Instagram . . . . here’s one I prepared earlier
Tap through or click to view in IG